cos i havent drawn all of em in a while
1. The role and functions of a pawn.
2. The weakest pieces on the board; numerous; interchangeable; existing to be sacrificed for the benefit of the real players.
3. Unlike other pieces, a pawn may not retreat. It can only go forward, one step at a time.
4. A pawn cannot capture a piece that blocks its path. It may only proceed if the opposing piece concedes ground, or if a different route is offered.
5. The en passant capture is a special move that permits one pawn to successfully attack another without directly engaging it.
6. Otherwise, the only way a pawn can capture is by going one step forward and to the left or right, in a single diagonal move.
7. In very rare occasions, if a pawn is allowed to cross the entire board, unscathed…
8. …it may be promoted to a queen, and, perhaps, turn the tide of the war.
pats face im always going to reblog this
I wanted to squeeze in at least one thing before today ends hahaha
When you’re lonely or sad, don’t give in.
another another tags to type and post the tag that comes upshe, he, they, im, yea, well, if, ok
LETS PLAY THE “TYPE THESE WORDS IN YOU R TAG BOX AND POST THE FIRST AUTOMATIC TAG THAT COMES UP” GAME: DIRTY WORD ADDITION OK
I love these new "type these words into your tags box and post the first tag that automatically pops up" thingies, so fun. Let’s do another one:
Another -> Deaths
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never